About us and our inspiration
Proud kiwis and long time locals to the Auckland region, and (like most kiwis!) we love to travel — both throughout our own piece of paradise here down under, and around the world.
During our travelling adventures we have had lots of unforgettable experiences and visited lots of incredible locations. While exploring the world we are always keen to jump on board a local tour so that we get the best of local knowledge and often the best value for our buck (which is also very important!).
From our own tour experiences we have come up with a list of things which we believe are essential to create an exceptional tour experience. Our road trips have all been designed with these things at the forefront of planning.
Here is our short list of the top six things which make a great tour recipe
- Travelling with smaller groups (around 10 is good) of like-minded keen adventurers
- Friendly, helpful and knowledgeable local tour guides
- An authentic local experience
- Flexible options in the itinerary so that you can do more of the things that you like best
- Accommodation that is memorable (in a good way)
- Great value for money (with lots of free or pre-paid inclusions)